• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M x Margiela Collaboration

hrb

Reaction score

Thanks! I received the bag. Sadly I think it looks too feminine. Too bad the shoulder strap isn't long enough to wear it as a messenger.

Shoot, hopefully you got it at a steal! They were going for $40 at the Van store and actually looked quite nice, I was considering grabbing one, didn't even think to check the length of the strap.

djt00

Reaction score
Thanks! I received the bag. Sadly I think it looks too feminine. Too bad the shoulder strap isn't long enough to wear it as a messenger.
Shouldn't be a surprise, it wasn't for men anyway

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

shoulder strap is too short to carry as a crossbody, but it's fine as a shoulder bag. the leather quality also seems ok and I'm curious to see how the color of the leather will age as it wears. The quirky upside down design is also interesting like a piece of contemporary art.

I will use this bag when I'm wearing my DIY Martin Moarjelly coat.

Last edited:

filcol

Reaction score
It might work for people who can pull off the feminine look, but for me it doesn't really work.

Some examples:

filcol

Reaction score
I don't think so either, just wanted to show how it looks on men :/

thenewjs

Reaction score
I have that bag and I dont give a damn who wears it man or woman. It looks stupid upside down. I carry mine by the short handles. It's a nice carry on.

I WILL SAY IT LOOKS SLIGHTLY BETTER ON THE FIRST GUY.

Last edited:

filcol

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how the jeans fit? I wear 29, sometimes 30 in Levis, 28 in APC and Dior

thenewjs

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how the jeans fit? I wear 29, sometimes 30 in Levis, 28 in APC and Dior
I would say the fit is quite similar to regular MMM. I wear 36 in levis and 34 in apc but 38 in MMM

zippo69

Reaction score
So if I'm a 42 in hm x mmm boots would I also be a 42 in real mmm?

TMS2787

Reaction score
Still looking/asking..

Can anyone proxy the black boots OR red shoes in a US 11.5-12 for me?!

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

So if I'm a 42 in hm x mmm boots would I also be a 42 in real mmm?

Probably a 41. H&MMM fit true to size, while real ones fit about a size large.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads