• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M x Margiela Collaboration

mathieu

Reaction score
Can anyone proxy me up a pair of the navy suit pants? There are a lot of blazers in Toronto but neither Eatons nor Bloor has the pants!

Shryke

Reaction score
I received the black side-zips yesterday. First thought - my pair definitely look more grey than black. There's a lot of the white 'mould' coating on them. I'll be interested to see how that wears away.

After a couple of hours wear, creases are starting to form where the toebox starts. Not aesthetically pleasing creases, either. My mainline side-zips took a little longer to start creasing up, and the creases form fairly nice 'wear marks'. I would guess that this is because the H&M boots use thinner leather.

As for the sizing, they are slightly more snug than the mainline boots, but I have them both in 43 with no problems.

Final thought? Worth it if you an get them at the very lowest price, and use them for spare shoes that you don't mind getting a bit beaten up. If you want a pair of proper every day side-zips, save up for the real thing.

corneliusparky

Reaction score
Mine are doing the same thing...creases are not aesthetic. Oh well, just a beater.

Checked out store over weekend...surprised no further discount on clothes (just 50%). Want to kop blue knit

Donut

Reaction score
WTB black sidezips in 41 or if someone can proxy I will pay. PM me

filcol

Reaction score
Received the H&Ms and I'm very happy with them so far. I like them better than my mainline ones tbh, because the leather is rougher .

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha, yeah i also wear mine more than the mainlines for that reason. i also find the greyish effect pairs much better with the indigo of my favourite apcs.

mint

Reaction score
I haven't tried them on but I finally got a pair in 42. It's been wet and slippery out so I'll probably topy and heel tap them before I step out. I am prone to accidents, anyways.

if anyone needs me to proxy anything, I can try my best! Also have the camel coat and sneakers from the collab in the BST forum

Last edited:

djt00

Reaction score
Received the H&Ms and I'm very happy with them so far. I like them better than my mainline ones tbh, because the leather is rougher .
I didn't like black side zips at all. Received today and instantly decided to return.

reezy

Reaction score
The hm x mmm are 70% off now at Yorkdale. Place is a mess. Sidezip and loafer sizes are all mixed up together. A lot of large and XL clothing around.

Last edited:

juniorwhopper

Reaction score
Ah I missed out on the table cloth set that I have waited to buy until now and they sold the last one here today : (
Anyone interested in buying and purchasing the table cloth for me please?

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does the camel blazer fit TTS?

mint

Reaction score

does the camel blazer fit TTS?

I would say so. I got the navy in 38, my usual size, bit it is a bit snug...but I have a holiday belly now :)

edit: I can proxy camel blazers and grey (pretty good selection in sizes) or 40+ in navy blazers. A few camel pants left...still can't find my navy pants :\

Last edited:

hrb

Reaction score
What are they going for at the moment? would be interested in a 36 jacket and 30 pants in the camel if they're around.

I would say so. I got the navy in 38, my usual size, bit it is a bit snug...but I have a holiday belly now :)
edit: I can proxy camel blazers and grey (pretty good selection in sizes) or 40+ in navy blazers. A few camel pants left...still can't find my navy pants :\

hrb

Reaction score
Proxy for 36R blazer? =)

Can anyone proxy me up a pair of the navy suit pants? There are a lot of blazers in Toronto but neither Eatons nor Bloor has the pants!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads