• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M x Margiela Collaboration

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where can we find this F&F card? Besides knowing an employee.

It's called a ******* friends and family card. Think on it.

Last edited:

_inwonderland

Reaction score

Anyone know if Canada has the same sales for the MMM stuff? I've been too busy to check it out but I might head to the store here in Calgary to see or wait until Vancouver in a couple weeks as they usually have more stock. 

Not really anything on sale. Maybe a couple of women's pieces at most.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

H&M isn't a boutique, it needs to move stuff fast and in high volume.

True, but I don't remember them moving the previous collaborations this fast....It just started 2 weeks ago and most everything is 50% or more off and they've removed the campaign info from their website.

wootx

Reaction score
How do the painted jeans fit?

I wear a 46 in other mmm jeans

True, but I don't remember them moving the previous collaborations this fast....It just started 2 weeks ago and most everything is 50% or more off and they've removed the campaign info from their website.

Indeed, I can't find how to buy h&mmm stuff form their online store either...

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dunno why this collab was so unsuccessful compared to the others, imo it was a lot better than the other oretty unwearable collabs (Vesace?!?!)

wzjradam

Reaction score

It's called a ******* friends and family card. Think on it.

Friends and family cards are often times sent out as emails or cards in the mail to customers(friends of the company). Not just directly to employees. Big department stores, such as H&M does this often.

theclipper

Reaction score
I hit the downtown Seattle store today and they had the black side zips marked down to $99. On top of that I was able to get them to accept the %20 off coupon, getting them to $80 or so. For anyone interested; there were quite a few 42s left, and probably 1 of 41,43,44.

Last edited:

BigC222

Reaction score
I dunno why this collab was so unsuccessful compared to the others, imo it was a lot better than the other oretty unwearable collabs (Vesace?!?!)
It's not unsuccessful, H&M said they actually put in more volume for this collab than the other ones because people complain about how the previous ones always sell out so fast. Of course, having a higher price tag than the previous collabs don't help either.

Don't quote me on this, but I remember reading something after the Versace collab about all the people trying to jack the price on ebay and stuff, and how H&M wanted to avoid a situation like that again. It could be with the higher volume, they are trying to balance out the supply and demand.

Damn, all I know is I really want to cop the boots or the confetti tee now. Size 43 boots or size small shirt anyone?

airblaster503

Reaction score
Anyone check out the Portland store and what kind of stock they have? Might head up tomorrow if I get a chance and check it out. Interested in side zips if I can get them cheap and the navy suit.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone check out the Portland store and what kind of stock they have? Might head up tomorrow if I get a chance and check it out. Interested in side zips if I can get them cheap and the navy suit.

Called about the side zips, they don't have any in stock. Don't know about the suit

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Man, these collaborations with H & M suck. I saw pretty much the entire collection on Michigan Ave in Chicago yesterday. Glad they didn't sell this stuff online, I might have made the mistake of buying something. It looks much better in pictures than in person. I'd rather not have Margiela at all than have a **** replica.

Edit: Side zips are alright for $99. Painted stuff was just horrible. Suits looked like they would fall apart.

Last edited:

corneliusparky

Reaction score
Well, you'd prob know better than me but I thought the suit jacket looked good....def if you find it 50% off.

Just got back from SoCal store and grabbed the side-zips for $99 and the suit pants for $50. They wouldn't stack 20% off. Not completely sold on the side zips...just got as beaters. Problem is that I have pair of thin sole MMM ones and there is such a difference in the quality of the leather and just the general feel of walking in em. Leather is pretty tough on the H&M ones and all I smell is glue. For the price they are decent, I just don't know if I'd wear them.

Belts were down to $20, suit pants were $50, same with painted jeans. Pretty much everything was at least 50% off. Plenty of stock left in everything except camel coat and dark blue suit jackets.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well, you'd prob know better than me but I thought the suit jacket looked good....def if you find it 50% off.
Just got back from SoCal store ......

which one.. Century City?

TMS2787

Reaction score
Everyone is in a craze for the boots but does anyone know if the "reverse" denim jacket was on sale? Or the faceless watch bracelet?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics