H&M x Margiela Collaboration

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Scooba, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Kross

Kross Senior member

side zips fit TTS for me

2. TintoTerra

TintoTerra Senior member

Edit...

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  3. Regg

Regg Senior member

clothing still regular price at the store near me. boots were half off.

4. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Yes, you can brush it around a little. It feels like wax or something, not sure what it is really. I'd imagine the best way to remove it is just let it wear off naturally, like shoe fades :D

5. max_r

max_r Senior member

white sidezips arrived in the mail today, stiffer leather and not as high quality as i was expecting, since some of you guys got my hopes up. Kind of hard to tell since its covered in paint though. Obviously higher quality than h&m stuff i've handled in the past though. Leather sole, etc. I'm normally a UK9 or UK9.5 in shoes, I went with 43/UK9 and they fit perfect. snug, but they're leather so i would expect them to stretch a bit. I'll take some pictures tomorrow when its light out.

I'm not 100% if i want to keep, but everyone i've showed them to so far said they look cool. Does anyone have any pictures of how the real ones wear in? Probably wont keep if they look like hammered shit after 10 wears. The paint seems on there good though.

6. myk7000

myk7000 Senior member

Turns out Chris Brown took a picture of himself in his new Margiela H&M coat.

Maybe it's just me, but this makes me want to check out their collection even less.

7. thenewjs

thenewjs Senior member

I would do it but the sale in Austin an I am in Houston.

8. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

i'm sure there are an infinite number of other douchebags that bought it too.
    what exactly bothers you more?

1. the fact that people who don't have an account on SF bought a margiela coat
    2. the fact that someone who punched his gf in the face likes a jacket that you like
    3. the fact that he's a celebrity and you dont want to wear something a celebrity owns because it will make you look like a wannabe

you sound like everyone on stylezeitgeist. if you like the jacket just buy the jacket. basing your decision off of group think is retarded.

9. TintoTerra

TintoTerra Senior member

Austin is pretty much picked-over now. The black boots are down to like three pairs in small sizes. I think there was a 40 and possibly a 41. Suit pants are gone.

Edit: won't be in the area of the h&m in the next week so can't proxy for anyone. Sorry

10. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Also looking for a proxy for a black pair in 43, someone on the west coast who's willing to do it for $200 or under?

Thanks!

11. lowell

lowell Member

Anybody find the 50% off on the whole collection yet at different locations? Or the additional 50% off on the boots?

12. Samir

Samir Senior member

If anyone can proxy the Austin sale for the black boots in 41 (40 miiight work), shoot me a PM. Thanks!

13. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

The leather jacket made of belts is absolutely terrible. I laugh every time I see it.

Austin still had multiple size runs of the Reversed Coat yesterday, and I really really like it, but I kind of want to see if it'll get marked to 50% off since it doesn't seem to be moving.

Reminds me of the coat Bane wears in TDKR.

14. TintoTerra

TintoTerra Senior member

Yeah, I dig the reversed coat too. Almost bought it today , kind of wishing I had now.

15. lesamourai

lesamourai Senior member

I might stop in again Monday and see if there's a grey or navy blazer in my size left. I hope not because I kinda don't want to spend more money, but if they're discounted that's a definite yes.