1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

H&M X Margiela Collab SS 2009 suit

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sbbbjm, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbbbjm

sbbbjm Senior member

hey guys - i have the black suit up for sale. i've been thinking about it a while and i'm just not the sleek black suit kind of guy (more of a navy/charcoal kind of guy). that being said the suit really is gorgeous and fits like a glove albeit being from H&M. the MM fabric feels a lot nicer, and the fit is def a step up from the regular H&M suits (which is a crazy bc the H&M suits fit like shit, and they cost more).

the jacket is a 42 and the pants are a 30 ( i usually wear a 38-40 jacket depending on the brand). i was able to get the pants on sale but not the jacket (bought the jacket regular price, saw that it was on sale, tried to get a price adjustment but they wouldn't, but got the pants on sale that day).

and i'm just trying to get back what i paid for it + shipping. i'm asking $210 shipped within the US.

here's a stock pic (scroll right 1, don't have the vest)

http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-g...aison-martin-margiela-with-hm-collection.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.