• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M Jacket

ctu92

Reaction score
Is anyone selling this H&M brand jacket? Ive looked on ebay, ive asked on many different sites, and ive even contacted H&M but they never replied. Does anyone know how to find this jacket? Any help is much appreciated. Thankyou.

feature_24s7_jacket2-big-1.jpg

24DAY7-68-1.jpg

24DAY7-66-1.jpg

24DAY7-67-1.jpg

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He's not saying he wants to buy this from a poster; he wants help finding a store to purchase it in. Call your local H&M store. If that doesn't work, I doubt you'd have a tough time finding a black jacket with snap front, pockets, and patches elsewhere.

ctu92

Reaction score
Thankyou, but im not near any H&M stores and without the style number or name of the jacket it may be hard for them to locate it for me. All i know is its a part of the LOGG line.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you don't wind up finding it, google 4 pocket military jacket, its a common design. tons of designers make one.

ctu92

Reaction score
Yea but im looking for this one in particular. It has a different built and construction unlike all the other brands ive seen and ive been through alot of them. So im just hoping ill come across one.

nonissue

Reaction score
I know gap made one almost IDENTICAL this season. found it:
gp624638-01p01v01.jpg
they had it in black when I was there though.

ctu92

Reaction score
I saw that a while back too but the only thing that bugged me about the jacket was the flaps on top.

Kregg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctu92
I saw that a while back too but the only thing that bugged me about the jacket was the flaps on top.
Epaulets
teacha.gif
And any tailor should be able remove them. Hell, you should be able to remove them.

ctu92

Reaction score
That just seems like too much work as opposed to just buying the H&M jacket which i prefer.

Cosmonaut

Reaction score
scouring the whole earth for an h&m item seems like too much work.

centalones

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctu92
Thankyou, but im not near any H&M stores and without the style number or name of the jacket it may be hard for them to locate it for me. All i know is its a part of the LOGG line.

I'm not sure, but I think the style number of the item you're looking for might be 78-4728.

How do I know that number? I went to the H&M website for a country with an online store in a language that is close to English (I picked Netherlands).

Kregg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cosmonaut

+1. You'll spend more time looking for it than wearing it.

nonissue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cosmonaut

+2

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads