• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M ever going to have an online store??

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i live no where near an H&M

i was wondering if anyone knew when/if they planned on starting an online store???

i rather not go thru a proxy cause i want to see all that they have and be able to return and sh*t

Casey

Reaction score
I'm guessing no.

I wish they'd start one too. But they're opening one in Fashion Valley, San Diego soon so I guess I don't have to worry about going to Orange County for it anymore.

Coal_Mining_Polak

Reaction score
They probably will at some point in the future, as they have online stores in various European countries - it's only a matter of time.

Schnurretiger

Reaction score
I really wonder why so many people here are fond of H&M. It's like one of the cheapest clothing chains there are and the quality really didn't use to be that good too. In Germany, it's the kind of store teenager buy their clothes.

Jack2000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Schnurretiger
I really wonder why so many people here are fond of H&M. It's like one of the cheapest clothing chains there are and the quality really didn't use to be that good too. In Germany, it's the kind of store teenager buy their clothes.

Good fit, stylish, and inexpensive compared to most american chain clothing stores like GAP or Old Navy. Quality is not very good, but most mall clothes are pretty much disposable items so you might as well get ones that fit well.

Schnurretiger

Reaction score
I bought am H&M shirt once and after wasing it twice, the color was all faded and it looked like a rag. Maybe that's why I dislike the brand.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Their chain mail is no mythril...

smoothie

Reaction score
I bought a v neck sweater there, wore it once so far. I like it. I only wear v neck sweaters when i go out to clubs, which is very rare. So i expect it to hold up for a while

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are cheaper than Gap, made worse, but higher fashion. Kids dont like wearing the same clothes for more than a year anyway so it works out perfectly. That's why it is popular.

Siggy

Reaction score
H&M was one of my favorites shops years ago and I still like it. Back then they weren't in the US yet but were a big success in Europe. H&M still offers some well styled clothes and even some quality items for not much money. I have a number of their dress shirts (made in Turkey) and they have held up well for several years of wear and their ties here are made in Italy and quite nice for the price.

crpz32

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Schnurretiger

Mostly it's because of the fit. If you're very slim, H&M is one of the few brands that really fit well. And we all know fit is the most important.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jhcam8, there's no need to quote the post, that only encourages them. Just report it to the moderators as spam in the moderation thread in General.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads