• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M Beverly Center..?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I just remembered, isnt it supposed to open on the 26th (tomorrow)?

27,000 sqft full concept store.

Englandmj7

Reaction score
Opens 11/09/06.

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For my clarification - of the three So. Cal stores, this one at Beverly is the only one that has men's stuff right?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sygyzy
For my clarification - of the three So. Cal stores, this one at Beverly is the only one that has men's stuff right?

Supposedly Santa Anita will have men's as well, but some people said that they wouldn't, and that the opening was delayed until Dec 13.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think I'm even going to attempt to go to any of these stores (especially beverly center) until sometime after xmas. The parking at beverly center limits my visits there to about once every 2 years :p

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I've never thought of Bev Center parking to be bad at all....we always find a spot right away, and getting out never takes more than a couple minutes. We usually get in right after lunch and leave before 4, if that makes a difference but I'm assuming this is peak time during weekends. Now at Xmas time, you're right, that place is a combatzone. Avoid during month of December at all costs. unless you get there at 10am and leave before 2pm

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I'm just anti-parking structure :p

ts4them

Reaction score
They'll prolly have the new Victor and Rolf stuff which is coming in November.

ETA: I really think H&M is having it's best season in a very long time, so you should find quite a bit.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The Beverly Center bums me out. It's almost as bad as Hollywood and Highland. I agree the parking isn't that bad, but the whole traffic scene over there is a headache unless you get over there midweek midday.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
san vicente piece of cake

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
I go in thru San Vicente...always less crowded than La Cienega side
Hmm...I normally don't try that entrance unless I'm coming up from the 10 for whatever reason. I'll try that next time. The other thing I used to try was just parking across the street in the mini-mall lot. Usually easier to deal with, especially if I was having lunch at Daily Grill anyway.

Englandmj7

Reaction score
It isn't THAT bad. No worse than any other large shopping center in LA (Grove, 3rd St. Promenade, etc.)......

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads