1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

H. Herzfield in New York

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Patrick Bateman, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Kuro

Kuro Senior member

My, you are quite teh Francophile...

[​IMG] well, I like Japanese products also...

Their Drake's ties are quite good.

I saw a few nice items, but I was there less that 5 minutes and the 2 SAs were all over me..one is interviewing me (what do you do, where do you work) and the other is telling me how great x product is. I got the feeling that it is all commission and no customers.

2. RSS

RSS Senior member

H. Herzfield is listed as a retailer in Arnys FW07-08 brochure, so I stopped by yesterday...WTF is up with this store? They had about 3 Arnys ties and after I declined I basically had to fight my way out of the store without buying "the best rain coat" or the "best umbrella."
    It's New York ... just use a bit of New York assertiveness if necessary. But, "Thank you, I don't need a (name of item inserted here)," should work.