1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

H-F DB Dplmt 42R Drk Navy Pnstrp Trade/Sale

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by misterbowles, Feb 18, 2005.

1. misterbowles

misterbowles Senior member

Hickey-Freeman DB "Diplomat," marked 42 R, in a very dark Navy blue (almost black) w/single white pinstripe, in Tasmanian Super 120's, made for Saks Fifth Avenue. Model P138, if that helps. In almost new condition; may have been worn once or twice, if that. Pristine, really. I'm just a bit too broad in the chest for this, unfortunately - it's probably the nicest suit I own at the moment, to be honest. The fabric is amazing.

Jacket:
    Chest - 45"
    Waist - 43"
    Outside sleeve - 25"
    Length - 33"
    No vent

Trousers:
    Waist - 37" with 1" to let out, no buttons for braces
    Inseam - 31" (cuffed) with 1/2" to let out

Would prefer to trade for a standard 46R (SB or DB or Tux) of similar make/quality. My optimal measurements are:

Chest: 47"/48"
    Waist: 45"/46"
    Sleeve: 24" (25 max)
    Length: 31-33"

Waist: 37/38" (40" max)
    Inseam: 30-31"

Thanks for taking a look. Pics provided upon request, as I only have a crappy webcam at the moment...

- John

I also would consider selling for ~$300, but would much prefer to trade. I'd also consider trade for shirts (17 - 34/35), ties, or shoes (10 1/2 - 11, widish)), as well.