• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Guys who wear Women's pants: Have you ever tried TNA or Lululemons?

Alexizmaname

Reaction score
Every girl I ask says that Lululemon and TNA make the most comfortable pants (They're like tight yoga pants). Now, I don't personally wear women's clothing, but I'm really curious (without going through all the trouble of doing it myself), if any guy has tried those pants on, and if they're comfortable at all for the male figure?
If they are comfortable, does anyone see any problem wearing them for the comfort factor (Privately of course. I wouldn't personally like seeing another man in them)?
P.S. I'm straight for anyone who's wondering. Simple curious question.

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why not buy something similar but mens? Like a pair of Lulu lemon men's pants? Just go the left instead of the right when you walk in.

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alexizmaname
I don't personally wear women's clothing, but I'm really curious

I almost fell out of my chair while laughing ...
bounce2.gif

Alexizmaname

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MilanoStyle
I almost fell out of my chair while laughing ...
bounce2.gif

Lol. It's that my friend claims to have seen a guy or two in them, just wondering if they're comfy, or another reason.

atroopan

Reaction score
Well now that you've disclosed your sexual preference, you may rest easy in knowing that there are many men - straight, gay, bi, beastiality, or any other kinds of persuasions, that happily wear Lululemon pants designed for men.

I own a couple pairs myself of the Sporto Wideleg for working out in. Although you may feel self-consious the very first time you put them on, I guarantee you, you'll get over it. They are indeed the most comfortable pants for full range of motion in doing squats, overhead presses and anything else where other pants may limit your range or motion. I tend to wear an underarmour loose-fit heat gear t-shirt and my sporto widelegs along with an AA hoodie for warmup when working out. One point though - no boxers when wearing lululemon - only boxer briefs or god forbid - tighty whities ! Some chicks may resent guys who wear clothing by a 'women's clothing' company, but screw em.

I will be getting a pair of the gym boardshorts next I think.

troop

Alexizmaname

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Would you say you're, buy-curious?

Ill assume you mean bi-curious. No I'm not. The thing is, those yoga pants look very comfortable, and honestly, I feel that men today are deprived or limited on what they "can" wear, or what is acceptable to wear. Im wondering basically if they ARE indeed comfortable or if it just seems to me like they are.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alexizmaname
Every girl I ask says that Lululemon and TNA make the most comfortable pants (They're like tight yoga pants). Now, I don't personally wear women's clothing, but I'm really curious (without going through all the trouble of doing it myself), if any guy has tried those pants on, and if they're comfortable at all for the male figure?
If they are comfortable, does anyone see any problem wearing them for the comfort factor (Privately of course. I wouldn't personally like seeing another man in them)?
P.S. I'm straight for anyone who's wondering. Simple curious question.

I have a pair of Lululemon men's workout pants... very comfy at the gym or for lounging around the house. I have several pairs of their hoodies that I wear for those cold, casual days. The stores are great to visit since they're always full of women in tight yoga clothes.
laugh.gif

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HEWSINATOR
Why not buy something similar but mens? Like a pair of Lulu lemon men's pants?
Sure you could... but where's the fun in that?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads