1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Guys wearing chick's jeans...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Oddly Familiar, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Rosenberg

Rosenberg Senior member

i knew you were kidding, my reply was just desperately unfunny

It happens

2. joeinnj

joeinnj New Member

I wear girl jeans no one ever knows the difference . In-fact most women comment on how good they look , Womens jeans do not constrict anything as some of you think . They fit 100 times better

They have a stretch material that fits and feels better , i do not wear them tight . I would suggest trying them before you knock it , I do realize some of the guys in those real skinny jeasn look silly but a good fitting pair of women jeans is way better than any guy jeans

Try one of these but be sure that they are the ones with low cotton content
    like 80 % cotton 19% polyester and 1% spandex

the first pair would be womens straight levis like the 552
    they look totally guy when on a guy but they fit and feel so so much better
    the second pair
    The flirt from old navy wonderful jeans for a guy or a girl

I am willing to bet any guy who tried either of these in the right size would not want anything else !

3. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

I wear girl jeans no one ever knows the difference . In-fact most women comment on how good they look , Womens jeans do not constrict anything as some of you think . They fit 100 times better They have a stretch material that fits and feels better , i do not wear them tight . I would suggest trying them before you knock it , I do realize some of the guys in those real skinny jeasn look silly but a good fitting pair of women jeans is way better than any guy jeans Try one of these but be sure that they are the ones with low cotton content like 80 % cotton 19% polyester and 1% spandex the first pair would be womens straight levis like the 552 they look totally guy when on a guy but they fit and feel so so much better the second pair The flirt from old navy wonderful jeans for a guy or a girl I am willing to bet any guy who tried either of these in the right size would not want anything else !
    [​IMG]

4. jet

jet Senior member

god why are 99% of noobs idiots

5. Strombollii

Strombollii Senior member

[​IMG]
    Willy is that... a Gossip Girl gif? Really?

I wear girl jeans no one ever knows the difference . In-fact most women comment on how good they look , Womens jeans do not constrict anything as some of you think . They fit 100 times better

They have a stretch material that fits and feels better , i do not wear them tight . I would suggest trying them before you knock it , I do realize some of the guys in those real skinny jeasn look silly but a good fitting pair of women jeans is way better than any guy jeans

Try one of these but be sure that they are the ones with low cotton content
    like 80 % cotton 19% polyester and 1% spandex

the first pair would be womens straight levis like the 552
    they look totally guy when on a guy but they fit and feel so so much better
    the second pair
    The flirt from old navy wonderful jeans for a guy or a girl

I am willing to bet any guy who tried either of these in the right size would not want anything else !

I wore girl jeans when I was in... freshman year of high school? I can safely say that if I want "stretchy" jeans, I could go to Lucky or 7 (ugh) or Nudie (meh) and find men's jeans that stretch. In fact, I wore some Nudie Tight Long Johns that stretched more than my girlfriend's 7s.

Second, and this is probably just me, but why would I want jeans that are only 80% cotton?

6. PiperInAlberta

PiperInAlberta Senior member

A guy I work with used to share jeans with his then-girlfriend. He's built like a 5 year old girl so he can pull it off.

If you're comfy and feel good doing it...give 'er I guess. I can't wrap my head around the concept of how androgynous 'style' has become (but I wear some stuff from AA, so I've fallen into it too) but to each their own.

I like my men big, mean, burly and manly looking (a la The Art of Manliness).

Kilts are about as manly as they come. Has no one seen Braveheart?

7. akatsuki

akatsuki Senior member

I am thinking about doing it. Not because I can't find skinny regular jeans - but try finding skinny motorcycle-specific jeans - it is impossible. I think it is because most motorcyclists are either big cruiser dudes or leather-wearing sportbikers.

8. WorkingClassDude

WorkingClassDude Senior member

Its just funny to imagine a dude in chicks jeans... when I think of chicks jeans, I automatically envision cute tight asses... and when I superimpose that on to a dude in my mind's photoshop... lol. Not knocking the doing it, I just think its funny to envision it.

9. Listi

Listi Senior member

I am thinking about doing it. Not because I can't find skinny regular jeans - but try finding skinny motorcycle-specific jeans - it is impossible. I think it is because most motorcyclists are either big cruiser dudes or leather-wearing sportbikers.
    really? it's impossible? wow i just found some in 30 seconds http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=408

10. Strombollii

What are motorcycle-specific jeans?

11. snake

snake Senior member

Iron hearts! Tough as hell.

12. Strombollii

Iron hearts! Tough as hell.

That's what I figured: but then I thought that would be even harder to find in girl's jeans, so I was confused.

13. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

I applaud your effort in retailation, but this is the USA. Nobody ever wore kilts here. And I don't want to be compared to any kilt-wearing pussies.
    There's a store in Seattle specifically for the sale of kilts.... Too scared to ever set foot in there
    Willy is that... a Gossip Girl gif? Really?
    Chuck Bass is more of a man than you'll ever be #realtalk Also, he's ballin outta control

14. akatsuki

akatsuki Senior member

really? it's impossible?

wow i just found some in 30 seconds

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=408

I don't see aramid fibers or kevlar lining there, just denim. I suppose you could wear armor under those jeans, but it'd be nice if there were pockets for it.

Esquad.fr is a good example - aramid fibers woven through the jeans. Unfortunately not available in the US right now. There are other brands, but most of them are baggy and for middle-aged Harley riders with guts.

15. joeinnj

joeinnj New Member

Guys try on some womens miss me jeans and some womens Rock revivals ! Awesome fit and feel !