• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Guy Pats the Fiance's Arse

Billbo

Reaction score
So OK I am 56. My fiance is almost 60. We are in a bar owned by a friend and my fiance sees a guy she has known for a couple of years. He reaches out to hug her and I watch as he hugs, kisses, and pats her arse. Now I am not a jealous guy, and I don't care what happened in the past, but she has rocks on her finger big enough to be seen in the dark.

When I tell her later I did not think this was appropriate, she tells me that when I dated her before, I was an asshole. Ok that is true. And she had friends that help her get past me. Ok that is cool. She tells me that this guy and her had no kind of relationship before, and they are just good friends. So I guess therefore it is ok..........?

Not sure what to do here. My gut is if we are there again and this repeats itself, I calmly explain to the guy this is not appropriate and then if he has a problem with that expose him to my true feelings out back. Doing that, I am sure I will get pulled in by the local law enforcement and probably lose my lady. In the end though what else should I do. I feel this is disrespect for the hand I asked for and was accepted. The past at this point does not matter. There is no excuse on either person's part - that I am just disposable. I am absolutely sure should a girl do that to me and I did not protest, my lady would be all over me. And honestly even if I were not in a relationship with her, I would have an issue with it on just the grounds that it is wrong.

So am I over reacting?

Lost and too old for this crap.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Bamp!

ofosomto

Reaction score
She did not only refuse to see the wrong in it but also blotted out your past mistake? There's something in her that wants that ex. That's just wrong! Like fishing in the ocean, there'll always be someone new.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Was there any squeezing or caressing involved? Can you describe the pat? How far down was it - just the top or clearly down to the fullness of the cheek?

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When I squeeze your fiance's ass it turns into a.... bump

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You are 56 and feel the need to "calmly explain to the guy this is not appropriate and then if he has a problem with that expose him to my true feelings out back"?????

Your fiancé should address this issue. She should have already.

(Also, pics of finance to properly dispense advice is needed.)

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You are 56 and feel the need to "calmly explain to the guy this is not appropriate and then if he has a problem with that expose him to my true feelings out back"?????

Your fiancé should address this issue. She should have already.

(Also, pics of finance to properly dispense advice is needed.)

He's going to be one of "those" husbands.

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sebastian_Flyte

Reaction score
check out a book called Nonviolent Communication.

Every person has different needs. We are not all the same. You, the lady, and the guy all have different standards in your head of what is considered appropriate behavior. Starting from there, talk things through.

Good luck.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

check out a book called Nonviolent Communication.

Every person has different needs. We are not all the same. You, the lady, and the guy all have different standards in your head of what is considered appropriate behavior. Starting from there, talk things through.

Good luck.

Naw, son. The first step is for dude to accept he's in a cuckold relationship and the second step is to buy himself a male chastity device.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.