• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Guy goes berserk on Korean bus

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[youtube]H1LE0mNIwOU[/youtube]
^Are there new youtube tags, or is embedding broken?

It's hard to tell, but does he start slapping the woman's face repeatedly while her husband does nothing? What a *****.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he was saying "you" in korean which sounds like ne-guh. i would say something but i'd probably get banned from this forum.

Logan

Reaction score
I think he was slapping his face asking the guy to hit him.

What the hell could have that Korean guy done to piss him off that badly?

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Even if it was his own cheek, I cant believe the men didn't do anything when he started pulling on that old lady. I mean, all the Koreans were in the military at one point, so you know they all know kung-fu. They could have just zerg rushed him when he started to get violent.

Kslim

Reaction score
I'd like to know the context of this..

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lol, seems like a chappelle show skit gone horribly wrong.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'd like to know the context of this..

apparently the old man to the old woman to tell the black guy to lower his tone because he was being really loud. saying you in korean sounds like ne-guh, also the n word which probably offended the black guy and he thought it would be appropriate to show how tough he was and show off his bling bling.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Sigh korean guys

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

he was saying "you" in korean which sounds like ne-guh. i would say something but i'd probably get banned from this forum.

Yeah but that said, dude was acting like a total 니가

alexanduh

Reaction score
lol lost in translation. how can the black guy be in korea alone and not know korean.

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah but that said, dude was acting like a total 니가

Yup, anyone who goes around starting fist fights in public is an irredeemable worthless pile of stinking **** in my eyes. We're not animals. Starting some kinda brawl because your feelings got hurt is for thugs. There is literally never an acceptable reason to punch someone outside of sport if they didn't get physical first. Funny thing is this guy's hair's too long for the army and he doesn't sound African, so he's probably university educated. I really hope they deport his ass because we don't need foreigner running around doing this ignorant **** and giving us a bad name. Even if they DID call him *****r (which they didn't), the moment you throw a punch I don't have the tiniest shred of sympathy.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Even if it was his own cheek, I cant believe the men didn't do anything when he started pulling on that old lady. I mean, all the Koreans were in the military at one point, so you know they all know kung-fu. They could have just zerg rushed him when he started to get violent.

I would have jumped in with pleasure...

Call the cops and deport him to north Korea..

Nereis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Given the presence of the military in South Korea, he will most certainly get his ass stomped if he stays in the country.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads