1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Gustin store credit: $180 for $273

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sacafotos, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

Just as it says. I have store credit with Gustin that I won't be spending for a while. I will email Gustin and have them transfer the credit to your account.

For those unfamiliar with the store, Gustin has an incredible rotation of denims and chinos, great construction and fabric selection, for an awesome value due to their preorder model. They just started offering sneakers made of Horween CXL leathers.

My advice: If you see anything you like but the campaign has ended, make sure you click to be notified of the next round.

2. dahl5yankees

dahl5yankees Senior member

Is this backwards? $180 for $273

if you can get it :slayer::slayer::slayer:

3. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

No, unless I'm the one reading it wrong :)

"You pay $180 and receive $273 in store credit."

Yes, that's almost $100 more credit for your money!

Update: PENDING

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.