• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gustin Okayama Standard - 31 Slim

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1lf

Reaction score
NEVER SOAKED. NEVER WASHED. No smells or stains. Hemmed by denim gods: Denim Doctors in Los Angeles. Red CHAIN STITCHING; even added the small red accent to the outside. Approx inseam (from crotch to end of leg): 31.25"
For reference, I'm 5'11", 170lbs. I had Denim Doctors hem them so I could cuff once with a slight stack, or have them uncuffed and stacked slightly more. It's perfect for me, YMMV.
PS, I had them hemmed after 2 month break in.

I've had these since January 2015, in a rotation with other pairs of jeans, and work a normal office job so mostly sparse weekend wear. I stopping running so much & now lift more, these have become too snug. I will also be listing a Gustin Italy IndigoxIndigo 31 Slim & some 30x30 Levi 511s for cheap.
Gustin's fastest selling and most popular indigo selvedges of all time. Their description:
"Gustin jeans made from sanforized raw selvedge denim from one of the finest mills in Japan. When we search for a perfect Japanese selvedge, we look for a few key things: solid weight, dark indigo start and the potential to wear to the perfect medium blue with great texture. We saw everything we like in the Okayama Standard. This style is a very solid 14.5oz, starts out raw in a deep blue-black indigo and wears to the mythical medium blue we all want. It even has a great vertical grain when worn in. Throw in a very cool double stitch orange selvedge ID and this is a perfect, traditional Japanese denim. Made in the Okayama Prefecture, this one is perfect all around denim."
Paypal only, no trades, $10 shipping Continental US only. $135 to your door from Gustin with a brutal wait, and another $30 to get them hemmed by a pro like this, if you're even in an area where they offer this service at such high quality. See detailed pics, taken 5/14/2015, no wears since.

From Gustin (see 31 Slim): https://www.weargustin.com/fitguide
Current-->
Waist: ~34"
Thigh (2" down): 22.75"
Knee (15" down): 16.5"
Hem: ~31.25"

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020