Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by joshgustin, Oct 15, 2013.

1. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Senior member

The trucker is definitely fitted compared to a jacket like the Filson short cruiser. The sleeves on my short cruiser are noticeably longer and the waist is longer. Perhaps you guys should consider a short cruiser from Filson Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. th3buhbuh

th3buhbuh Senior member

Oh, it definitely is fitted. I just meant the sleeves are short because of the wax causing the creases to shrink the length. In the body, it's fine.

3. thehaven22

thehaven22 Well-Known Member

Anyone notice the "Order Status" page changed? It looks like they don't allow size changes via a button anymore, which might be a pain since I haven't received my first set of chinos yet but I have 3 on queue. They also removed the estimated shipping date. I hope that isn't because they don't think they can meet their estimates/are getting so backed up to remove the estimate from the page.

4. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

How long ago did you order? It might just be that your pants went into production, so the sizing can't be changed anymore.

5. thehaven22

thehaven22 Well-Known Member

Looks like they also got rid of the date I backed my stuff on the page too, but looking through my emails, I ordered two pairs of chinos that completed funding on 12/8 and 11/20. They both have their change size buttons removed.

6. Oldsrocket27

Oldsrocket27 Well-Known Member

I see a lot of sizing questions come up in this thread. I think it would be helpful just to list the model's measurements along with the size and style of cut he's wearing. I understand that this would mean more work for you, especially if it lead to folks wanting more pictures of the various cuts. However, greater confidence in the fit of the product you're backing would probably make it easier for folks to back more garments, and you'd come out ahead in the long run.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014

7. eljlakers

eljlakers Senior member

[​IMG]
    X-post from TS:
    All Made in the USA while in India. Taylor Stitch brushed twill and Gustin Okayamas.

8. stevefok

stevefok Senior member

Me too......the size change button of my Heavy Caramel Chino that I backed on 4th-Dec is gonet too. Josh, is there sth wrong with the system?

9. rbarthel

rbarthel Senior member

Same thing with my dark oak chore coat, it seems unlikely that these all went into prod simultaneously.

10. westie187

westie187 Senior member

I keep waiting to hear the announcement of Gustin's line of children's clothes. Everyone on here wants smaller, slimmer, tighter fits.

11. th3buhbuh

th3buhbuh Senior member

I've got the herringbone shirt from yesterday with a size button. Everything else....apparently is about to go into production. I don't like the weird offset of the button though. Visually, things look sloppy now with so many new-lines. And it seems empty with the "Date backed" info gone.

12. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

I may get rid of my Indigo chore coat as there's overlap with something else I already have. Great piece otherwise and unworn.

13. bigblack

bigblack Member

@joshgustin, can the people that backed the Cone 101 WS expect their shirt before christmas?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014

14. Chubbs

Chubbs Senior member

@joshgustin any plans to offer a leather D ring belt in the future?

15. rbarthel

rbarthel Senior member

Agreed, the dimensions of the order screen look all wonky now. Well if our stuff is hitting production now that is good news! Probably expect shipment early/mid January in that case right? This is my first Gustin experience.