Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by joshgustin, Oct 15, 2013.

1. eljlakers

eljlakers Senior member

My understanding is that USPS loses money because of pension obligations, not because of operations. Not to say that doesn't matter and shouldn't factor into the pricing. And now we're getting pretty far off topic!

2. MetManChris

MetManChris Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I have a number of gustin pants with a couple of loose threads. Usually around the button fly. Is this usual and to be expected? Seems odd to me.

3. clew

clew Active Member

Not the case at all if you go back and reread, I merely brought up that I was charged more for shipping jackets than jeans and all things were equal...along with clearing up a few incorrect statements. I calculate the total price when making decisions in these cases, and definitely don't base it on shipping alone, no one is being cheap here as I have clearly bought multiple items from Gustin knowing how shipping works. You can put words in my mouth if you'd like to, I'm done with this narrative though.

4. IrateCustomer

IrateCustomer Senior member

How about you chuckledomes take this to PM instead of shitting up the Gustin thread.

5. SteveH35

SteveH35 Senior member

Back to Gustin, anyone know how long it usually takes to ship after they no longer allow size changes?

6. dapperdoctor

dapperdoctor Senior member

It can still take quite a while. It depends on the product, but you could have another month to wait.

7. thehaven22

thehaven22 Well-Known Member

So when Gustin has the shipping by date listed on their products, how often is that wrong? One of my chinos just removed the change size button with a shipping date of December.

8. dapperdoctor

dapperdoctor Senior member

Usually at the end of the month or sometimes (rarely) early in the next month. They are pretty good with hitting dates on the late end of the window, or at least coming close. With Gustin you have to be patient. Just order it and then forget about it for a little while.

9. BernieIsMyCat

BernieIsMyCat Senior member

I've ordered 7 pair of jeans from weargustin.com, and all arrived between the middle of the promised month, and the middle of the following month. YMMV.

10. GSG

GSG Active Member

Dark oak with navy/brown checkered flannel, no doubt. :) Ready to pull the trigger, please bring it!

11. x1van510

x1van510 Member

Any fade pics of those indigo flannels?

12. Louys

Louys Senior member

Y'all need to go and back that brown trucker. I've been waiting for its return and now it may not fund. Does Gustin ever repeats campaigns that don't fund?

13. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Senior member

The brown trucker has funded repeatedly for months. If it doesn't fund I would be surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. avsmusic1

avsmusic1 Senior member

I think the brown/black flannel would look filler lining the dark oak too... just a thought

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  15. nomeX

nomeX Well-Known Member

I already backed the Brown Trucker... Y'all needed to back the Charcoal. That one doesn't come up every month.

Just checked my account and it looks like I finally have a tracking number for my American Sixteener (Skinny 31). Time to get this fade contest going!