1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by joshgustin, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Surferbruce

Surferbruce Member

Waxed cotton cafe racer?

1 person likes this.
  2. noobedloser

noobedloser Senior member

A response like this makes me so hesitant to fund the current backpack. Especially when I don't know which fabrics you guys are gonna come out with and if I'll prefer this fabric/color over the current one and how often these are gonna be available for funding. Nonetheless, the backpack that is available now seems great.

Just a side question @joshgustin, what shirt is the model wearing for the backpack? It looks like an olive/grey slub chambray shirt. Is it something that was available or will be available? I've been waiting on the indigo slub chambray to come back up again

Edit: I've just backed the backpack. Just a question, If you come out with another version of the backapck that I like before my account is charged/made/shipped, can I transfer the funds to another one?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  3. exophobe

exophobe Senior member

4. 1989thenumber

1989thenumber Senior member

yeah, it's definitely the brown slub chambray - I've got one.

5. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Senior member

Check the Iron & Resin site. They have a waxed trucker similar to yours but that have a couple of variants with contrasting yokes. I'd be up for another trucker so long as it doesn't look horrible Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. random-adam

random-adam Senior member

Jackets for tall slim people. Just 1.5" more in the sleeves and I'd've backed two or three of the medium truckers and chore coats I've seen over the last few months.

7. Chubbs

Chubbs Senior member

I'd be so in for a topcoat in that herringbone fabric you used on the CPO.

8. CafeRacer99

CafeRacer99 Well-Known Member

Love all the colors you are using now. Have the tan waxed trucker. I think black waxed would be great for a pack. It would wear nicely.

9. DigDug

DigDug Well-Known Member

Socks- like Darn Tough mid & heavy weight
    TShirt - like Velva Sheen 90%cotton 10%poly, ring spun cotton. Keep them under $25

10. joshgustin

joshgustin Senior member Affiliate Vendor

What do you like your bomber made out of?

11. joshgustin

We're definitely working on knits again so your t-shirt wish should come true. You liking the heavier weight jersey more?

1 person likes this.
  12. avsmusic1

avsmusic1 Senior member

I vote for the following:

- Flannel lined trucker/chore coat
    - Heavy flannel shirts (10oz+)
    - A quality sweatshirt (e.g. I have a basic crewneck sweatshirt from American Giant that I'm in love with. They changed their fit/template to a more "relaxed" fit though and they completely ruined it. If you guys made something similar to the old version I would def buy)

13. evolved

evolved Senior member

Flannel lined duck canvas chinos would be pretty nice, too.

Edit: Also, some sort of military-like jacket/barn coat with a moto collar would also be very nice.

14. goldenbear

goldenbear Senior member

A linen shirt for summer would be nice. It would have to be offered early enough that it arrived no later than early July.

15. innerstyle

innerstyle Senior member

I'd vote for a tech fabric (Schoeller or similar) performance pant, current options out there are priced ridiculously.

16. TruthStoryLies

TruthStoryLies Active Member

I've been wanting a navy shell cordovan (similar to carmina navy shell) belt with stitchless edges and a silver dressy buckle

17. joshgustin

100% linen? We ran some pretty nice cotton/linen blend chambrays a while back.

1 person likes this.
  18. joshgustin

We've picked up the sweatshirt again recently. That one turned into the project I could never quite finish, but we're back at it and making progress. The fabric options for sweatshirts are pretty nice. We've found some vintage loop wheel from Japan that's just insanely cool.

2 people like this.
  19. prozach1576

prozach1576 Senior member

yeah this would be great

it'd be a bit of a departure from Gustin's aesthetic thus far so I can see why they wouldn't go for it but their business model would be awesome for technical garments

20. Fueco

Fueco Senior member

This, and some other tech garments (jacket, vest, etc) would be awesome.