1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

GUSTIN crewneck grey sweatshirt M NEW

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by thesilentist, Apr 3, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesilentist

thesilentist Senior member

Gustin grey crewneck sweatshirt in size medium. Made in the USA. Never worn. Brand new.

As you can see in the photo, it doesn't fit me. Bummer, but my loss is hopefully your quick gain. Definitely fits true to size. I'm a size 38" chest and typically wear sweaters in size small. I wasn't sure on sizing, so opted to size up -- which was dumb and a mistake. If you're a typical medium, a 40" to maybe 42" chest, you could probably fit this great.

Fabric is pretty nice and on-par with other sweatshirts on the market. Difference is the price, obviously. Originally sold for $37+ shipping. I'm selling it for less than that -- and it's brand new! You can see Gustin's original product page (and size chart) here.

Measurements taken laid flat:
    • Pit to pit: 21.75"
    • Length: 25"
    • Sleeve (center back to cuff): 34.5"
    • Waist (bottom hem): 18.5"

No international shipping. Ships via USPS Priority with tracking for free. No returns. No refunds. Please know your sizing before purchasing as all sales are final.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.