• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Guitar Wolf Jet*G

ninjapie

Reaction score
I've been seriously considering to order a pair of these for a while, but I never ordered any piece of clothing that expensive (yes, I think $200 is quite expensive) through internet before. I was wondering if anyone here owns a pair and could comment on the sizing, fit, shrink and could perhaps post a few pictures? If someone ones a pair, would it be advised to get the non-wash or one-wash? Perhaps someone could also tell me what's the best way to go about deciding and ordering your size? Since I'm relatively new to ordering clothes online - especially raw denim - I was thinking about getting my sizes taken by a tailor and then check the sizetable. Thanks in advance. http://www.guitarwolf.net/e-jet-g.html

ninjapie

Reaction score
I would like them raw.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd suggest the one wash wherever possible. Makes it easier to order the correct size :p

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
I'd suggest the one wash wherever possible. Makes it easier to order the correct size :p

i second this. you're going to have soak them before you wear anyway. when you are ordering jeans from halfway around the world over the internet it can be hard to predict how much they will shrink. with japanese denim you wont see any color loss.

good luck.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Reaction score
i say go for raw and save yourself the $10-----then you can get the full dry denim experience with the soaking and smurf-blood dripping. love: - the crotch-rivet - offset belt-loop - howl at the moon leather patch - hidden rivets - cotton thread stitching no love: - "loud" thunder arcuate what is the "dry bones original sushi stitch"??? it looks like a regular single-stitched hem to me:
jg04byh5.jpg
maybe the sushi bit is that the hem is rolled. that's probably it.

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
I always thought it was because the stitching looked like tuna with the seaweed and rice around it?

And I would go raw too. Find your the size it will shrink down to, then order the next size down.

at arrival,
put them on to see how tight they are.

1. if too tight then wear them around to stretch them out.
2. then soak.
3. put damp jeans back on.
4. enjoy!

1. if not tight, soak
2. let dry.
3. enjoy.

ninjapie

Reaction score
And I would go raw too. Find your the size it will shrink down to, then order the next size down.
I don't fully understand this part. You're saying if for example, a 29 will shrink to a 28, I should get a 27?
Please elaborate.

Thanks for all the info so far!

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ninjapie, do they ship to North America? Big fan of Seiji and the Jet Generation album.

ninjapie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flame
Ninjapie, do they ship to North America? Big fan of Seiji and the Jet Generation album.

Not sure. I'm still waiting for my answer if they ship to Europe from them. But I think someone from Superfuture who lives in the UK has a pair, so it should be.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
those have the best back pocket design ever!

ROCKUN RORU!!! (billy RIP)

Bass Wolf!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
btw, someone on SuFu that says he has a pair said they're sanforized so there wouldnt be a need to size up, expecting it to shrink-to-fit

ninjapie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
btw, someone on SuFu that says he has a pair said they're sanforized so there wouldnt be a need to size up, expecting it to shrink-to-fit
Do you think you could get him to post some pics?
jg04byh5.jpg
sushi-making-dvd-200.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads