1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Guidi side zip boot. Size 46. Black. Great condition!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by winston86dit, Apr 22, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winston86dit

winston86dit Senior member

Guidi black side zip boot. Size 46.

I hate to see this boot go but I need to clear out my closet for another pair of boots. This is a rare boot from Guidi, as you don't see the side zips all too often, especially with the lower heel. These are fully vibrated and have a ton of wear left in the rubber. As long as you replace the rubber soles, these will last a lifetime!
    One of the stoppers on the zipper is a little wonky but it does not effect the zipper at all and they work perfectly. The color is a great black and as you can see from the photos, they have started to develop those great creases and will only get better over time.

These will fit anyone from an 11-12 depending on width of foot and how you like your shoes/boots to fit.

They also do not come with the box or bag.

Paypal only.
    Shipping is included in the asking price for anyone within the US.
    International shipping is welcome, just please contact me for a shipping quote.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.