• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Guidi donkey 995 black. Size 47.

Status
Not open for further replies.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guidi black lace up 995 boot. These have been professionally dyed black. They used to be a darker brown color and I had them dyed about a month ago. The laces did not get dyed but they look really good contrasting and if you wanted, dyeing them would be very easy.

Bottom has been rubber soled except for one of the shoe bottoms, where the rubber sole came off. Would be very easy and cheap to get a new one on there. Other than that, these boots are in amazing condition and will last the rest of your life.

Size is 47. Would fit a size 12.

Paypal only.
Shipping within the US is included in the price.
International shipping is welcome, please contact me for a quote.

Attachments

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
too small for a us13?

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It should work. The outsole measures 13" and it's big on my size 12 foot and I put an insole with it. Plus the leather has a bit of give to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 32 15.6%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Carmina

Votes: 31 15.1%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 69 33.7%