• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Guidi 995 Size 46 (fits EU 45/US12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
For your consideration

One pair of unlined Guidi 995 combat boots in a lustrous brown leather that I believe is calf. They are a SIZE 46, and are too big for my US 11 feet. I have included measurements as far as I am able, but I imagine that they would be best for an 11.5-12 US.

The boots are completely unworn (tried on indoors on a carpet). As you can see, there is a small tick on the leather. Again, they are unlined, sock-like, without even a toe-cap. They come with a Guidi dust bag and extra leather laces. The leather is a beautiful, deep brown that will only get better with age.

The measurements, for further accuracy, are as follows:

The footbed itself (not including sole) appears to measure about 12" exactly; the outsole a hair over 12.5"

I am asking 500 USD shipped worldwide from the UK, everything included. They do not come with a box. Very reasonable offers may be considered depending on the extent of your prostration and how decent a human you appear to be.

Please feel free to get in touch with any more questions

iMvJqVJl.jpg

QzkgFz5l.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0194.JPG
    IMG_0194.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0195.JPG
    IMG_0195.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are these lined or unlined?

Nice boots, sorry they didn't work out, kind of regret selling.

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
No worries; these things happen. If they were a half a size smaller I'd probably just keep, but as it is they're just too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads