• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

guide me to this watch

shoesies

Reaction score
Where can I find a watch like this - want it to match my saddle brown Manhattan's that have a very similar look to the shoes & watch strap pictured.

Looking for a watch on a budget, to match my shoes, automatic preferred, slim dial, classy, clean,$300 range - open to buying my first vintage watch if they are accurate, reliable, and affordable as well!

I like the gold color case, but prefer silver

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think you need a forensic scientist who specializes in timepieces to figure that picture out for you. Call the Smithsonian.

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't really know what I'm talking about but I'll save three people some time by telling you: Vintage Omega, Hamilton Auto, Seiko Spirit.
devil.gif

samurai

Reaction score
A lot of watches look like that. BTW it's stainless steel, not silver.

Why not just go to your friendly neighbourhood watch dealer. Good luck.

shoesies

Reaction score
I like to shop from the comfort of my own home or office whenever possible, I find it enjoyable and you can often times save a ton of money.

Why cant anyone name some brands and specific models that look like that? You guys are the gurus here!

citoyen

Reaction score
try some vintage oris on ebay.

citoyen

Reaction score
i thought he was searching some more oval?

shoesies

Reaction score
What do you have to look for when buying vintage? Since I am not a collector, I just want to buy a clean looking, reliable watch for an affordable price. Clean and simple, not over-the-top

shoesies

Reaction score
98H51v2.jpg

Bulova 98H51 - quartz watch

Anyone have this watch, or can attest to the quality of Bulova's? The dial is fantastic

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads