1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Guide Master by Wolf Horsehide double rider leather jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Mansfieldsix, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mansfieldsix

Mansfieldsix Member

This is a wonderful Guide Master by Wolf black horsehide double rider motorcycle jacket. The jacket is estimated to be made in the late 50's or early 60's and has aged beautifully. All the zippers work, but are from a few different brands. The main zipper and the ones on the sleeves are YKK, the two zippers on the left breast are Gripper Zippers, and the one on the right is a Talon zipper. It is a heavy and thick jacket. If you have any questions about this wonderful jacket please ask and I'll do my best to answer them in a timely fashion, Thank you.
    I'm selling it on eBay as well, you can find it here http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-195...hide-leather-motorcycle-jacket-/321924625143?

Measurements:
    Pit to pit: 21.5"
    Shoulders: 19"
    Sleeve: 24"
    Top to bottom: 25.5"
    Bottom: 20"

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.