1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Guide Master by Wolf Horsehide double rider leather jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Mansfieldsix, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mansfieldsix

Mansfieldsix Member

This is a wonderful Guide Master by Wolf black horsehide double rider motorcycle jacket. The jacket is estimated to be made in the late 50's or early 60's and has aged beautifully. All the zippers work, but are from a few different brands. The main zipper and the ones on the sleeves are YKK, the two zippers on the left breast are Gripper Zippers, and the one on the right is a Talon zipper. It is a heavy and thick jacket. If you have any questions about this wonderful jacket please ask and I'll do my best to answer them in a timely fashion, Thank you.
    I'm selling it on eBay as well, you can find it here http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-195...hide-leather-motorcycle-jacket-/321924625143?

Measurements:
    Pit to pit: 21.5"
    Shoulders: 19"
    Sleeve: 24"
    Top to bottom: 25.5"
    Bottom: 20"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.