• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GUESS by Marciano.

mistawho

Reaction score
What do you guys think of GUESS by marciano clothing? They have some pretty nice stuff I like, but just wondering about their quality etc.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan. One of my favorite pairs of jeans I got there. It's the only low-rise slim fit I've actually fit into. The denim is high-quality and the wash is nice as well.

arenn

Reaction score
I think they feature a pretty hot woman in their advertisements.

mbc

Reaction score
I have a few of their more subtle button up shirts for casual wear. Love the fit, very slim. Quality wise, well, they haven't fallen apart yet and the fabric is comfortable enough.

I imagine, however, that this brand won't get much love on this board for the predictable reasons.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nest.gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
I always wonder if some bored marketing turd at said company posts these questions to get some market feedback. It would seem to myself at least, fairly obvious that 99% of people posting and perusing this Street wear Forum would only purchase GUESS for wrapping up an abortion
lookaround.gif
, using as abrasive but stingingly fun toilet paper
wow.gif
or perhaps experimenting with bleaching techniques using their own man juice!
bounce2.gif
I happen to use a manufacturer who produces for this line and believe me there is not a fragment of quality attached to their products, the only intent is to squeeze out vast margins.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I stop by Guess every once in a while to see if anything is in their clearance bin. Its not bad if you only paid 5 dollars for it.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to say every single pair of Guess jeans I've seen in public looked horrific. Perhaps they make a few pair of good looking jeans, but I've yet to see them.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
I happen to use a manufacturer who produces for this line and believe me there is not a fragment of quality attached to their products, the only intent is to squeeze out vast margins.

Are you referring to Guess itself or Guess by Marciano which is supposedly their high end line with high end prices?

mistawho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by beasty
Are you referring to Guess itself or Guess by Marciano which is supposedly their high end line with high end prices?

the clothes that are on guess.com ... it's all Guess by Marciano.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mistawho
the clothes that are on guess.com ... it's all Guess by Marciano.

Isnt the Marciano stuff the creme de la creme of Guess stuff? Arent they the Giorgio Armani to the A/X.

velobran

Reaction score
Originally Posted by beasty
Isnt the Marciano stuff the creme de la creme of Guess stuff? Arent they the Giorgio Armani to the A/X.

No, it is all by Marciano (not all products bear the same label name), and that has to be the worst comparison of the year. But I do agree they have hot women in their ads.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
I'm a fan. One of my favorite pairs of jeans I got there. It's the only low-rise slim fit I've actually fit into. The denim is high-quality and the wash is nice as well.

Guess jeans are high quality? You must be joking?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads