• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gucci Sunglasses

farooqm

Reaction score
Here are some great gucci smoked sunglasses with gunmetal frame. The lens is one piece which gives it a very cool look. It also has a slight gradient from dark to light (top to bottom). I wore these all of 3-4 times, they are in perfect condition, without a scratch on them. Looking for $150 shipped:

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you should probably post some close-ups of the glasses, so we can see their condition and also the quality of the hinges, etc. To me, these pix make the glasses look like knockoffs

farooqm

Reaction score
Thanks Joel, will do so tonite when I get home, I tried to take a pic of the model number on the frame but it kept coming out fuzzy. So hinges, closeups of the glass and frames and I'll try again to get the model number and the made in Italy.

farooqm

Reaction score
Here are some more pics as promised, unfortunately it is very hard to photograph the detail on these sunglasses. I will offer any buyer a money back guarantee if they are fake which they are definitely not as you would see once you held them in your hand.

farooqm

Reaction score
alright last price drop $100 shipped which is a steal

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by someoneNew
What does ttt mean?

Short for take them today.

farooqm

Reaction score
hahaha I was going for take it to the top, but I think yours is more appropriate.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.