• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gucci, Prada, Ferragamo belts, sizes 30/32

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From my personal collection, prior to ballooning to a fat-ass,

-All belt have been used but in pristine condition (no cracks, no loose stitchings)except otherwise noted.
-All LENGTH measurements are done from buckle to end of leather (does not include buckle)
-ALL ASKING PRICE ARE NEGOTIABLE
-Shipping charge for continental US, if you are overseas I'm gonna have to charge a bit more (learned it the hard way from my prior sales)

Prada belts:

Black casual belt, I bought it to be worn with jeans. Stated size 32/80
Length 37.5", width 1.25", worn with slight curve to belt. Asking $40

Black casual belt with a key loop?, stated size 32/80. Leather at base of keyloop where it is joined to the main belt is a bit loose/unglued for about 0.5" on each side. Easily fixable, I would think.
Length 36.6", width 1.4" Asking $40

Gucci belts:

Black casual belt with a gold-toned buckle. Stated size is 32/80. Almost new condition with no bent/curve in belt
Length 36", width 1.4"
Asking $70

I still have a Gucci black biker jacket, size 36, and a D&G leather shirt/jacket for sale. Check out the old sales threads.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you happen to have purchase from me before and would like to vouch for me I'd appreciate it.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive word, my friend.

I stand by what I sell.

zyg0te

Reaction score
got the ferragamo belt. Thanks John!

Fast shipping! Others, don't hesitate to buy from him!

cupid112

Reaction score
how much for th ferragamo belt shipped to Sydney. Im a size 32 in pants, so it should fit me?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads