1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Gucci loafer size 10.5 (44.5)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by tiger02, Jun 30, 2006.

1. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

Classic horsebit, brown, previously loved. I recently won them off of ebay but they're half a size too large. If there's any interest here I'll post more details and pics. Looking to recoup my $80 + shipping.

Tom

2. CommercialDoc

CommercialDoc Senior member

Pics please. Also, they tend to run large right?

3. Spencer Young

Spencer Young Senior member

Tiger, what size shoe do you normally wear? 10 or 10.5 (or 11)?

4. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Hey pics would be great! I tend to wear 10.5 and 11 (i flip flop) so does it correspond similarly to american sizing?

5. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

They run as a true American 10.5. I usually wear a 10 but took a flier on these because of the low price. Until I can get my camera hooked up, here are the pictures from the auction. As you can see they're worn but in good shape. They could use a resole, but after that they'll be pretty damn nice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]