• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gucci loafer size 10.5 (44.5)

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Classic horsebit, brown, previously loved. I recently won them off of ebay but they're half a size too large. If there's any interest here I'll post more details and pics. Looking to recoup my $80 + shipping.

Tom

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey pics would be great! I tend to wear 10.5 and 11 (i flip flop) so does it correspond similarly to american sizing?

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
They run as a true American 10.5. I usually wear a 10 but took a flier on these because of the low price. Until I can get my camera hooked up, here are the pictures from the auction. As you can see they're worn but in good shape. They could use a resole, but after that they'll be pretty damn nice.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.