• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gucci FW 2002 runway show

Gucci Uomo

Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for photos or video footage from this show. I'd appreciate it if somebody could post these photos or e-mail em to me, just pm me and I'll give you my address, or post everything you have here.

I think it was one of the best Gucci shows ever. Classic 30's looks, maybe some pants were a bit too baggy, but everything else was just perfect, fedoras, coats, cravats worn without shirts, shirts worn without ties, wide peak lapels, shoes, perfection.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Try firstview.com.

Gucci Uomo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker
Try firstview.com.

Already Tried. I think they have all Gucci shows except this one. I'm not from US and I can't use a credit card. As for the video, they charge about $100 for a dvd, correct me if I'm wrong.

I've already found a few photos on fashionwindows dot com, but quality is really crap.

Gucci Uomo

Reaction score
That's all I could find on the web, but I need the entire show. I can't believe it's such a problem to find a gucci show.

gucciuomoqu8.jpg

The_Game07

Reaction score
The top left pic, guy with vneck white T and 3 piece suit, looks really nice. I will try that out for sure

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I liked that collection too--the ads were quite enticing as well.

That said, I've had a hard tome finding runway pictures now that Firstview is pay-only.

Gucci Uomo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by The_Game07
The top left pic, guy with vneck white T and 3 piece suit, looks really nice. I will try that out for sure

I will too. I think it's one of the best looks from this show, and it's very simple.

The_Game07

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gucci Uomo
I will too. I think it's one of the best looks from this show, and it's very simple.

Yes I agree. As soon as I saw it, I thought, wow, theres one for the ladies. NOT too overdressed, yet still comes off as a great outfit, and not too intimidating whereas a dress shirt would have. Thumbs up for them pics
smile.gif

babygreenspots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
That said, I've had a hard tome finding runway pictures now that Firstview is pay-only.

A real tragedy...

You might try British GQ, though I'm not sure if they go back that far. Also try the Fashion Spot - you have to do a bit of searching through the threads, but sometimes they have the old collections. The link to fashion spot is on www.stylites.net.

Gucci Uomo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by babygreenspots
A real tragedy...

You might try British GQ, though I'm not sure if they go back that far. Also try the Fashion Spot - you have to do a bit of searching through the threads, but sometimes they have the old collections. The link to fashion spot is on www.stylites.net.

Most shows on GQ, and other sites are from 2003>. I thought about fashionspot, but it's really difficult to use their search, it displays irrelevant threads, You can spend weeks to find something. I wanted to ask people there, but they won't allow new registrations without invitations.

sbalermac

Reaction score
Send me your email, I have pictures of the full show I will email you!

sbalermac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ALFAMALE
its interesting how gucci's collections were great when tom ford was the director, and how much worse they get every year til present.
I couldn't agree any more. I fuckin hate Frida I hate her!!! aaand I absolutely HATE Gucci after TF left, so mainstream cheap and commercialized ******* pathetic. That brand means NOTHING to me anymore. Even Gucci staff who have been working there from TF era in many major flagship stores I know still complain how things got so cheap and getting even worse each day after Tom. It started all after his last collection and PPR bought back my Gucci Group shares, PPR and Frida RUINED EVERYTHING after Tom and De Sole left. I hope Gucci and PPR's sales will plummet and it will all go down the drain with Gucci and Frida. ugh I could go on and on forever on this.. Tom Ford for Gucci era will never come back again..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads