• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GUCCI DRESS tg.54 80% WOOL MOHAIR 20% SILK DOUBLE-BREASTED

GUCCI DRESS tg.54 80% WOOL MOHAIR 20% SILK DOUBLE-BREASTED

Pit

Reaction score
Pit submitted a new listing:

GUCCI DRESS tg.54 80% WOOL MOHAIR 20% SILK DOUBLE-BREASTED - GUCCI DRESS tg.54 80% WOOL MOHAIR 20% SILK DOUBLE-BREASTED

GUCCI DRESS tg.54 80%WOOL MOHAIR 20%SILK DOUBLE-BREASTED completely hand-sewed slimming cut six buttons two pockets cut plus chest pocket, double back **** corozzo buttons signed three inside pockets soft cupro sleeve lining sell 249euro se shipped by courier + 11euro to Italy for other country send a email for the carrier price

Read more about this listing...

whsteve

Reaction score
Hi can you send different view of the pants plz?
Also what’s the colour?

Thanks Steve

Pit

Reaction score
this morning I answered you somewhere else.. ;)
Hi Steve, the fabric is a classic grisaglia with a medium weight the color tone is more on the mud than on the gray.. in Italian let's say periwinkle I do not know if it is translatable..
I put the pictures of the pants ;)
Pit

kanapesh

Reaction score
Hi Pit,
It's Kanapesh from Grailed.com.
We talked yesterday.
So, what is the best price you are ready to offer for the Gucci suit?
Regards.

Pit

Reaction score
Hi thanks,
I had written it here in the announcement, 290euro sent by UPS.
On Grailed as you know there is a double withholding and we get to 13% withholding.. here we pay only paypal..
Thanks anyway
Pit

Pit

Reaction score
You don't like the Gucci 54 new blazer in khaki cotton and suede? If you take both the dress and the blazer I will send you for € 500 with UPS..

Last edited:

Pit

Reaction score

Pit

Reaction score
?

Last edited:

kanapesh

Reaction score
Thank you for your answer.
So 290€ is for the suit+shipping to France?

Pit

Reaction score
Yes, send by UPS in 48h. from departure

Pit

Reaction score
Hi good morning,
if you wanted more photos or detailed measurements of both the dress and the khaki jacket, just ask me.... ?
Pit

Pit

Reaction score
Also by GUCCI I also have a third gray cashmere jacket with three buttons little used, flap pockets that I don't think is for sale if you wanted I'll get you some pictures and I'll send them to you... ;)

Pit

Reaction score
Hi good Sunday,
are you no longer interested in the Gucci mohair grisaglia suit? Don't you like the Gucci kaki blazer? I will be able to send until Thursday then I leave for a week
Thanks anyway
Pit

kanapesh

Reaction score
Hello,
I am still interested in the suit (but not the blazer).
I think I will buy it but not for now. I will buy it later (if it's still there).
Thank you. :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads