• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GTF in HERE if you're sick of the "LeBron Sweepstakes"

CMJTperry

Reaction score
Lebron and Favre are annoying as hell. Can't stand either of them. Lebron showed what he was made of in the playoffs against the Celtics this year. I love when Favre comes back every year because you know whoever he plays for will lose in Playoffs when he chucks one up for anyone to grab.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
More importantly what are the big two Adam Morrison and JJ Redick going to do. Do you think they have a pact to play together?
of course they do. they haven't announced where yet because they still have to consult their star advisers Trajan Langdon and Ed O'Bannon

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If he leaves, will his mother also relocate with him?

lurker[1].gif

sunror

Reaction score
i cant see redick being friends with morrison

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought this was a thread for people who don't care about this cr*p.

I follow no spectator sports whatsoever, wouldn't recognize this guy if he introduced himself, and am sick and tired of hearing about him.

Also, Cleveland's an incredible city. Would move there in a heartbeat.

~ H

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
I thought this was a thread for people who don't care about this cr*p.

I follow no spectator sports whatsoever, wouldn't recognize this guy if he introduced himself, and am sick and tired of hearing about him.

~ H

lol at all of this

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman

~ H

spam[1].gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAK WITH GOSSIP AND RUMORS. THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT GIVE A
ffffuuuu.gif
UUUUUUUUUU

zeeth

Reaction score
******* love those cleveland videos.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brothersport
spam[1].gif

Hardly. Cleveland has things that I love. The food and beverage scene is incredible, accessible, and widespread. The CMA is one of the best museums in the US, just as the Cleveland Orchestra is one of the best in the world, and certainly in the U.S. Cost of living is not high at all. Healthcare is incredibly good, with the Cleveland Clinic leading. The traffic is not at all troublesome, and you can get to the heart of the city easily and without fuss. People dress better than where I live, too, I might add. ~ H

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
kobe>wade>lebron. **** lebron.

runner-guy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
kobe>wade>lebron. **** lebron.
Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wade>Lebron Kobe has 5 rings. LeBron hasn't won ****. Enough said.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by runner-guy
Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wade>Lebron

Kobe has 5 rings. LeBron hasn't won ****. Enough said.

Would Kobe have 5 rings if he had played on the teams Lebron played on?

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OBVIOUSLY OH AND ONE OTHER THING: ADAM MORRISON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LEBRON, AMMO HAS 2 RINGS. LEBRON HASN'T WON ****. ENOUGH SAID.

/defensive Laker fan who plays the underdog even though they just won the championship and they like the LAKERS

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads