1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Grown & Sewn

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by edubs01, Mar 4, 2010.

1. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

2. Imperator

Imperator Senior member

Stuff looks interesting; at that price point, it had better be well-constructed.

3. Listi

Listi Senior member

HAHAHA AT THE FLAG ON THE MOUNTAIN. I saw that and was like 'This looks familiar...' [​IMG] And for good reason, I've photographed it too :p Appalachian Trail by the Lehigh River in Pennsylvania. Too bad they didn't post the picture of what's written right around the bend from it...: [​IMG]

4. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

At least the stuff on the website looks pretty decent, the distressed and worn 'kax' would seem interesting to try out.

5. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Senior member

We will be a resource for this brand in September. These khakis are the best I've seen...ever!

6. TheRealBillyOcean

TheRealBillyOcean Well-Known Member

Has anybody tried these? Any reviews?