1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Group Buy Trickers Stow in Red Cordovan

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by christhedisc, Apr 12, 2013.

1. christhedisc

christhedisc Member

Hi Guys , I am thinking of a Group Buy with Richard from Shoehealer (England) for a Trickers Stow model in Red Cordovan .

Would anyone be interested in joining me with the Specification listed below

Model Stow
    Colour Red Cordovan , with the backstrip in Black Cordovan
    Binding in Black
    Lining in Black
    Pull Loops in Red or Black
    Eyelets in Black
    Barbour Welt in Black
    Commando Sole in Black (if you want a different sole then Richard said he is sure he could sort it)

Approx price £412.00 plus tax and shipping

Please message me if you are interested ,

Regards Chris
    [​IMG] The boots are very similar to the ones shown however they have black lining. Any questions about the boots please email Richard at shoe healer . Info@shoehealer.co.uk.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  2. Ivan Ho

Ivan Ho Member

3. christhedisc

christhedisc Member

I'm not sure how to work this site I will speak to my friend who is very good with computers and try and get a picture for you. There is a picture on the shoe healer web site of some red cordovan stow in the trickers section.

4. christhedisc

christhedisc Member

Iv spoken to Richard at shoe healer and he said if you email him he will provide you with an accurate picture . Info@shoehealer.co.uk