• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Grooming arm hair

wmarson

Reaction score
Hi. Need some advice ... I have very hairy arms (below the elbow only) and onto the wrist/knuckles. I'd like to clean that up a bit. Is it possible to groom your arm hair without completely shaving them? What are the best methods? Can it be done professionally -- spa, barber shop? Thanks.

moosy

Reaction score
I find the Philips BodyGroom (though a bit expensive) to do a great job. It is simple and has 3 level of closness, does a great job on any body part (below the neck).

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmarson
Hi. Need some advice ... I have very hairy arms (below the elbow only) and onto the wrist/knuckles. I'd like to clean that up a bit. Is it possible to groom your arm hair without completely shaving them? What are the best methods? Can it be done professionally -- spa, barber shop? Thanks.

How about embracing you hairy masculinity, Sean Connery style?

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmarson
Any pair of clippers will do. Put on whatever attachment you want, and trim. I have naturally hairy forearms, too, and that's what I do when it gets out of hand.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 84 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 139 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%