Grooming arm hair

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by wmarson, Jul 21, 2006.

1. wmarson

wmarson Member

Hi. Need some advice ... I have very hairy arms (below the elbow only) and onto the wrist/knuckles. I'd like to clean that up a bit. Is it possible to groom your arm hair without completely shaving them? What are the best methods? Can it be done professionally -- spa, barber shop? Thanks.

2. moosy

moosy Senior member

I find the Philips BodyGroom (though a bit expensive) to do a great job. It is simple and has 3 level of closness, does a great job on any body part (below the neck).

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Hi. Need some advice ... I have very hairy arms (below the elbow only) and onto the wrist/knuckles. I'd like to clean that up a bit. Is it possible to groom your arm hair without completely shaving them? What are the best methods? Can it be done professionally -- spa, barber shop? Thanks.

How about embracing you hairy masculinity, Sean Connery style?

4. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Any pair of clippers will do. Put on whatever attachment you want, and trim. I have naturally hairy forearms, too, and that's what I do when it gets out of hand.