1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

"GRISON" shoe care products

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by cocteau, Mar 18, 2011.

1. cocteau

cocteau Member

Good evening,

I bought a leather care product which goes by the name "Creme Essentielle" by the company Grison and is a leather cleaner/leather milk product. Basically I had an old leather jacket in mind which looks better now after applying the stuff. Now I discovered the company also sells Shoe Cream in glasses. I bought a glass and I´m not absoluteloy sure about how I like it. In my opinion the shoes look a bit too glossy. But before saying Its rubbish, I`d like to hear some opinion.

Does anyone have experiences with the Grison stuff? I´d be especially interested in how you think about the Grison "creme essentielle" stuff?

regards
    cocteau

2. Northampton Novice

Northampton Novice Senior member