• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grey Hoody?

mattalis

Reaction score
Hey, im looking to find a nice designer grey hoody, availiable to ship to UK, come on guys, you must be able to rake me up something good!

Preffered designers: Ralph Lauren, Ed Hardy, Armani

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
You might've wanted to lurk and research a bit more as it has been answered a lot. Also, i'd try and use the "ask a question" thread for this but to be nice....

There is a w&h (or maybe it was spruce) one on sale in the buying and selling forum if you dig for it. I saw it a day or so ago. Nice fabric, construction and fit. I doubt anyone here has a lot of info on those brands you listed though with the exception of RL and even then, not the hoodies. I'd scoop up the one in the buy&sell forum if you liked the design as it's pretty top notch.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
im not sure how good Black Hearts Brigade is, but there were a few hoodies by them at the outlet near me. they are pretty nice, made in US, they are nice fabric and are slim fitting.

i got a black one with some silver studs on them (trust me it looks sweet) and there were a few grey ones that were really cut well. especially for a slim figure.
they were around 40 dollars each.

apocalypse later

Reaction score
Grey hoodies are a staple item, basically every designer out there has their own version of one. You'd have to be blind or ridiculously impatient to not be able to find one that you really like.

If you're just looking for a basic hoodie, just get an American Apparel flex fleece off eBay. Wonderful dark grey color with a slim fit. They hold up pretty well too. Shouldn't cost you more than $30 on eBay.

ties@thedepot

Reaction score
I paid 98.00 this past winter for a great RL hoodie. if you can still find them they should be a good price now.

cmrocks

Reaction score
RL used to make a cashmere hoodie that was grey if that's your sort of thing.

brainmonster

Reaction score
I highly recommend this hoodie:

http://store.americanapparel.net/mt497.html

I have it and it's softer than the fleece hoodie and has a brushed cotton interior for softness. Also the material is softer than the regular hoodies. Also I think the "salt and pepper" look is better than plain gray and it has a white zipper for contrast.

Originally Posted by apocalypse later
Grey hoodies are a staple item, basically every designer out there has their own version of one. You'd have to be blind or ridiculously impatient to not be able to find one that you really like.

If you're just looking for a basic hoodie, just get an American Apparel flex fleece off eBay. Wonderful dark grey color with a slim fit. They hold up pretty well too. Shouldn't cost you more than $30 on eBay.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads