1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Grensons

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by nightowl6261a, May 31, 2006.

1. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

I hope although I am gone from Bennie's, all here will still patronize them for the Grenosn shoes that are still available.....good values....but you just wait till next year...hahahaa......you aint seen nothin yet kids.......haha!!!!!!

2. kronik

kronik Senior member

? Is something for sale?

3. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

I hope although I am gone from Bennie's, all here will still patronize them for the Grenosn shoes that are still available.....good values....but you just wait till next year...hahahaa......you aint seen nothin yet kids.......haha!!!!!!

Don't tease us so! If you know something, you have to spill the beans.

4. nightowl6261a

Don't tease us so! If you know something, you have to spill the beans.
    Work, work, work, work is in the process.....let me see what I can do, I am trying to work some magic. One never knows, but I make no promises.

5. thinman

thinman Senior member

Chris, what are you doing now that you're no longer with Bennies? Bigger and better things?

Edit: Chris, thank you for your help in bringing Grensons to my attention and to my shoe wardrobe. The calf/reverse calf Stowes I bought in the last sale are my favorite shoes! Best wishes in whatever business opportunities you're undertaking next.

6. fkl118

fkl118 Senior member

Chris, thanks for all the help with the Grensons. Good luck with your future endeavours.

7. coatandthai

coatandthai Senior member

I hope it didn't have anything to do with the decision to get that shipment of Zelli alligators.

8. Roger

Roger Senior member

Chris, pray tell us what your new endeavor is. And thanks for your help and patience in the recent Grenson frenzy. I'm more than happy with the two pairs I got from you. All the best in your new pursuits. [​IMG]

9. nightowl6261a

Chris, what are you doing now that you're no longer with Bennies? Bigger and better things?

Well as many of you know I own a few websites selling sports apparel, and have recently aquired Cutter/Buck and Ashworth. We are also working on a few other brands in different types of apparel and hope to be offering those well known names soon. I also started a couple of more college mechandise sites which will be up and running in about 60 days for Alabama, Univ. of Tenn, Texas, and Florida, with an additional 10 schools to be launched by spring. So, all in all, I am damn busy, and no the Zelli alligator shoes were not my idea, but I had to play nice as long as the man was paying me.
    I really would like to say it was a pleasure over the last 1 1/2 years serving all of the fine people of the forum, and thanks for all of the kind words. Maybe I will soon have a few lines of clothing and footwear that will appeal to some here. For fall, I am going to have a selection of 100% cashmere sweaters available under $175, they will be selling at Nordstrom and other fine retailers from $195 and up. So watch out, you may still be shopping with me yet.

10. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

Congrats Chris, that's really exciting. Knock 'em dead.

11. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

Good luck on the new endeavor, Chris. Maybe you could expand it to include both sports apparel and discount Grensons?

12. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

Chris:

Best of luck.

Just received the Grensons in what must be a record shipping time to Freedom. Fit is great and the shoes are fantastic, better than pictured. Let me know when you're next in Freedom and we can go for a drink.

13. scnupe7

scnupe7 Senior member

Congrats and good luck, Chris!