1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Grensons from bennie's

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by FCS, Sep 11, 2004.

1. FCS

FCS Senior member

Greetings, I posted this request on the Grenson shoe thread as well. If there is anyone who is not satisfied with their (non-loafer) Grenson purchases from Bennie's, please let me know and I could buy them from you. I'm looking for size 11 or wider fitting 10.5, non-black is preferred. Could save you some shipping costs. Thanks. http://www.styleforum.net/cgi-bin....0;st=40

2. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

we may have some more coming in in about a week, check back with me on next friday. Chris info@benniesshoes.com