• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grenson Updates

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Grensons availability are updated, things have ben added in and deleted, and hopefully all is good now, there are some 13's and a 12 and a few sizes in 9-101/2 that had been left in peoples carts.

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please tell me hill to toe measurement of size 9D and 9.5D on average.

Thank you.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If someone has shoes that do not fit well, is it appropriate that they be posted here? It may save shipping. You know, shipping directly to the new buyer vs. shipping back to Chris and then to the new buyer.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oscarthewild
If someone has shoes that do not fit well, is it appropriate that they be posted here? It may save shipping. You know, shipping directly to the new buyer vs. shipping back to Chris and then to the new buyer.

Only if those shoes are 10.5 and they want to sell them to me at a discount
smile.gif

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chris,
Please kindly let me know Hill to toe measurement for 9D 52 and 10D 84.

Thank you

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
You are not crazy. I don't really like ANY shoes with a bicycle toe, even simulated, but these are among the best I've seen. If they're too red for you, that can be toned down with polishing.

I don't like bicycle toes either, but I kind of like this one. There was also a pair of bicycle-toed loafers I liked, and I don't care for loafers.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I really shouldn't buy a pair of shoes, but can anyone tell me how these run compared to the EG 202? A 202 UK10 fits me perfectly.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I really shouldn't buy a pair of shoes, but can anyone tell me how these run compared to the EG 202? A 202 UK10 fits me perfectly.

From my limited experience, it depends a little on the lasts. The PS 4 figure last 8002 or 9002 run a little larger. I would say mostly a 10.5, but maybe a 10 in the shell cordovans. Those were much larger than others marked the same size.

-

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oscarthewild
From my limited experience, it depends a little on the lasts. The PS 4 figure last 8002 or 9002 run a little larger. I would say mostly a 10.5, but maybe a 10 in the shell cordovans. Those were much larger than others marked the same size.

-

Crap, I was afraid of that. That means there are a bunch in my size that I could use. Hey Chris, how does Bennie's feel about graft?
lookaround.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads