• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Grenson Update

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Questions have been coming to me on an update of the Grensons arrival......well, the question will be a 2 part answer....I should have them in roughly a week, the second part of the answer is.....DRUM ROLL....give me 3 days to get them ready for your viewing and I will post the web page up with the links to purchase. I would prefer as said before to have as many of you as possible make your purchases through the site links this time, as it makes it more fair and easier to pull the shoes and keep the inventory updated. All sizes, colors and styles will be listed and updated on a daily basis 2 to 3 times each day.

I hope this helps for everyone.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Gentlemen....start your engines!

fkl118

Reaction score
I predict the surge in traffic will crash your server within fifteen minutes of the start of the sale.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodwhereismyinhalerquic...*falls off chair*

Great news, cannot wait!

Dapper Dandy

Reaction score
Let's see, one week plus 3 days, that gives me 10 days to build up my shoe slush fund without my fiancee noticing...

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Gentlemen....start your engines!

Originally Posted by fkl118
I predict the surge in traffic will crash your server within fifteen minutes of the start of the sale.

Nothing like that I hope.

Originally Posted by MilanoStyle
Are the shoes going to be Masterpiece models.
Let's all hope, details will be provided I promise, most know here I am pretty upfront with the shoes.

Fabro

Reaction score
10 days, don't eat out, survive on bread and water... Damn, still not enough! Where's my credit card?

mtf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ksm
10 days, don't eat out, survive on bread and water... Damn, still not enough! Where's my credit card?

Yeah, where's ksm's credit card?

Well there goes my tax refund

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those desperately in need, I can ask some of our finer members that are more giving this time of year if they would like to donate a post of their CC #'s....and as the good book of ethics says, "it is better to give than receive"

dorian

Reaction score
That photo of Zanardi's crash is borderline inappropriate: yes, that is likely flesh from his legs.

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dorian
That photo of Zanardi's crash is borderline inappropriate: yes, that is likely flesh from his legs.

First crash scene I came on in Googles picks yesterday for demonstarting what some think may happem to my web site. Apologies if any offence has been made.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.