• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Grenson shoes updated

MrPetrov

Reaction score
Good afternoon!
Before writing this post I went through and read a lot of other (older) posts regarding Grenson shoes and to be honest I found that almost all of them were quite old - many of them discussed different lines of Grenson shoes, but to be honest - by wisiting the official Grenson webpage (http://www.grenson.co.uk) it looks as if there are no different lines at all. All of the shoes in Grenson website are just Grenson (not Rose, not Masterpiece, not Rushden...).
Perhaps someone recently has purchased a pair of Grenson shoes and could comment on them - appearance, construction, shoecare issues, how they feel etc...
It would be very nice if everyone who has had a recent experience with Grenson shoes could reply and share their opinion.

Sincerely,
Alexander

Marcellionheart

Reaction score
The reason the website hasn't been updated is most likely because Grenson want to do a hard launch of their new lines.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 81 16.9%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 158 32.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 79 16.5%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 41 8.5%