1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Grenson shoe purchase

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by bespoken2, Oct 14, 2004.

1. bespoken2

bespoken2 Member

Hello to all,

With this being my first post, I wanted to say that I have found this site to be a godsend. (Int'l Herald Tribune article) It has added another dimension to my continuing education in things sartorial. I thought it most appropriate to write in this section of the site, being though I did buy these, after seeing the link in one of the posts.
    I wanted to commend and recommend the service extended to me on the purchase of a pair of the 13d shoes from Bennie's. I got incredible service from Chris. The shoes fit perfectly. Quite stylish, too. (Ghillie lace up) I have an affinity for things British. These being my first pair of Grenson's, I look forward to buying more in the future. Now, to have my next suit creation started.....Darren???

Most Kind Regards,
    bespoken2

2. kabert

kabert Senior member

Welcome. Though... I guess I now may have some more competition for size 13D shoes that get touted here.

3. bespoken2

bespoken2 Member

Kabert, Nah. I am no competition. I am a very infrequent buyer of shoes. If there is a chocolate or snuff colored suede cap toe lace up, you may have a problem. [​IMG] bespoken2

4. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

new photos of available stock on Grensons now up size 8-13, this is what is left guys....