1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Grenson Price Drop

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by nightowl6261a, May 5, 2006.

1. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

I am in the middle of dropping every price on the remaining Grensons from $125 - $180, depending on the style, rubeer sole, Masterpiece, etc.......if it is still the old price, check back, it will change. Also, going to re-add the returns, there have been some 20 pair or so returned back to stock.

This is probably going to get me fired, but hey, for the SF guys, what the heck!

2. nightowl6261a

The prices are changed.

3. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

Chris, can you tell me if R36 9 1/2D is in brown or black? Thanks.

4. nightowl6261a

Chris, can you tell me if R36 9 1/2D is in brown or black? Thanks.
    R36 is black, the R29 is the same in brown

5. Beckwith

Beckwith Senior member

Can someone quickly explain the sizing? If a am usually 9.5 US, what is my grenson size?

6. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

anybody has a link to the grensons...

7. thinman

thinman Senior member

8. DocHolliday

Can someone quickly explain the sizing? If a am usually 9.5 US, what is my grenson size?

It's U.S. sizing, and it seems to run pretty true for the lace-ups.

Too bad there are no brown bluchers in 9.5D. I'm in the market for a pair. But thanks for the answer, Chris.

9. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

I am in the middle of dropping every price on the remaining Grensons from $125 - $180, depending on the style, rubeer sole, Masterpiece, etc.......if it is still the old price, check back, it will change. Also, going to re-add the returns, there have been some 20 pair or so returned back to stock.

This is probably going to get me fired, but hey, for the SF guys, what the heck!

Can you let us know when the returns have been processed? Thanks!

10. seok

seok Senior member

somebody take the Masterpiece size 9s...though i'm not a 9, i might be tempted to hoard these shoes just to look at because i love Grensons too much.

11. DocHolliday

somebody take the Masterpiece size 9s...though i'm not a 9, i might be tempted to hoard these shoes just to look at because i love Grensons too much.

I'm surprised at the selection that remains. Must be great to be a small size.

12. nightowl6261a

Can you let us know when the returns have been processed? Thanks!

Sorry guys, have been a little busy today......promise when you wake in the morning Santa will have brought new goodies to the different Grenson sizes, it will be the ones that the rich kids didn't want......[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

Sorry guys, have been a little busy today......promise when you wake in the morning Santa will have brought new goodies to the different Grenson sizes, it will be the ones that the rich kids didn't want......[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

That's what I like to hear [​IMG]
    Don't stress yourself out over it, though.
    Thanks again.

14. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Chris - you should revise the header on the main Grenson page. it says " if it is NOT $250 it is NOT a Masterpiece line".

15. nightowl6261a

Chris - you should revise the header on the main Grenson page. it says " if it is NOT $250 it is NOT a Masterpiece line".
    thanks, see why they are letting me leave

16. fkl118

fkl118 Senior member

I so wanted this pair when they were first available. But I just couldn't do it.
    http://www.benniesshoes.com/Merchant...ry_Code=Size85

Then they went down to $180; but I still couldn't pull the trigger. How would I tell my wife I bought a $180 pair of shoes, but didn't want to pay $180 for a new faucet for our bathroom renovation? [​IMG]
    Anyways, I see that someone has now taken them and the temptation is gone. [​IMG]

17. nightowl6261a

18. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

I so wanted this pair when they were first available. But I just couldn't do it.
    http://www.benniesshoes.com/Merchant...ry_Code=Size85

Then they went down to $180; but I still couldn't pull the trigger. How would I tell my wife I bought a $180 pair of shoes, but didn't want to pay $180 for a new faucet for our bathroom renovation? [​IMG]
    Anyways, I see that someone has now taken them and the temptation is gone. [​IMG]

Those are [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG].
    Someone grabbed another pair of 8 1/2's I was eyeing, too. There's a very eager 8 1/2 out there that's helping me resist my temptation (though I would have snapped those up in a second if they were available).

19. seok

seok Senior member

i just completed an order with chris and he was very helpful, helped me through the process. thanks mate

20. nightowl6261a