• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grenson Masterpiece captoes in brown - size 9.5 - new

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It breaks my heart to sell these, but they're just too big. I've had them in my closet since the last (and possibly final) Bennies sale, and I've never worn them. Time for them to find a better home. They are really beautiful shoes. The finish is stunning.

A-Grensons1.jpg

A-Grensons2.jpg

EDIT: NEW LOWER PRICE: $258.

Snag 'em while you can. With Chris gone from Bennies, I've begun to wonder if they'll continue to offer the Grensons. And Paul Stuart's price is $625.

The color, by the way, is a true brown. If there's a burgundy tint, it's because of the backdrop.

PayPal, please. PM if interested.

Thanks for looking.

jjl5000

Reaction score
Doc, these wouldn't be a UK 9.5 by any chance ?

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PM sent Doc

seok

Reaction score
if these are from Bennie's/Paul Stuart, the sizes noted (US size) fits very true to size. i'm measured 10.5C and most of the styles fit me when i get 10.5C.

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I had a lot of interest in these, but no firm commitments. I'm bumping them to tie in with Bennies' sale. (Bennies doesn't have these, at least in this size, so if you want 'em, this is the place to get 'em.)

I'm also lowering the price to $258 and offering free shipping within the continental U.S.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads