1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Grenson last 96

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Camp David, May 17, 2006.

1. Camp David

Camp David Member

2. Roger

Roger Senior member

FWIW, not the most elegant last I've seen. In my opinion, there's insufficient curvature (or concavity) in the sweep of the vamp--down through the facings and out to the toe. This is particularly evident in the Shotley. In the Radley, the inelegance of the profile is seen a little more clearly in what seems like a sort of "swollen" form wrt the facings.

3. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

I agree with Roger. It's not a terrible looking last at all, but falls short of the 888 especially, and trhe 337 too.