• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Grenson Edward

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase these shoes: http://www.pediwear.co.uk/grenson/products/3201.php

They are from the Rose Collection, I have heard varying things about the quality. Does anyone have experience with this particular shoe? Can it work for the office (suits) and casual outings (jeans, khakis)?

Thanks

Verrihappy

Reaction score
I have them in tan, and they are great (I also have the Chester in burnt pine, same last but without the broguing). I wore them with slacks and suit. They are based on a Grenson Masterpiece (not Stuart's Choice though) last, which is slimmer than their 107 last from Rose.

Right now you can get them on sale at unbeatable price from Pediwear, and I suggest you buy them before end of the month, when the promotion ends.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.