• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Greetings, friends! "Office Pants"

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First, sorry I haven't posted in a looong while. I've been in the process of making a career change and have barely had a spare minute to think about clothing except for getting dressed in the morning.

I had to share this story with you guys, though. My 3 year old kid saw me wearing jeans to work today, and told me that I needed to go change into my "office pants". Yes, direct quote. Unbelievable.

Hope everyone is doing well. I plan to start posting again in the winter when things settle down and I have some time to buy some new office pants.

Take care!

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice to hear from you! Best wishes for all of the transitions.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
I had to share this story with you guys, though. My 3 year old kid saw me wearing jeans to work today, and told me that I needed to go change into my "office pants". Yes, direct quote. Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
Hope everyone is doing well. I plan to start posting again in the winter when things settle down and I have some time to buy some new office pants.

Take care!

The photographs that you post from your tropical vacations in the winter are always quite popular here.

- B

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks gentlemen! I hope to get back to posting real soon, clothing and vacation pics.

Originally Posted by edmorel
Pics of the wife or GTFO.

Here's a recent pic from a Norman Ambrose show.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.