• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Green and Gold Smoking Jacket

LordJoshAllen

Reaction score
Hey all. This smoking jacket is delightful, I had it custom made from a place in Germany called Baturina Homewear, Hamburg. I'm a glitter bug and I love shiny silky fabric. Most smoking jackets are far too conservative for my taste and I do enjoy extravagance so I'm very satisfied with this product here. Green and gold are a wonderful colour combo. I had my initials put on it as I do with most of my blazers/coats/jackets. The quilted collar and cuffs make for a stunning look, gold is my favourite colour. I've matched the jacket with a white baroque shirt, a horse riders stock tie with crystals on it, white patterned trousers and statement white and gold shoes. I don't care for fashion rules or playing it safe. All or nothing is my motto. I highly recommend Baturina Homewear to anyone looking for a smoking jacket with extra wow factor - Lord Josh Allen.
49979770228_47a8814e42_o.jpg

49980296106_91aa5b6c6d_o.jpg

Lord Josh Allen - Gold Smoking Jacket.jpg

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought Halloween is not until October - sorry not for me but glad you found your lane in life

Encathol Epistemia

Reaction score
I could never wear something quite that extravagant, but I admire the garment and underlying sensibility. My level is about 'wears a lord's hat and fresh boutonnière in public'. Really the only thing I hate is your hair, because you have a lot of it and mine is speedily vanishing, damn it all.

I would like to know more about the quality of the materials, construction and fit of the garment. I would like to have a dressing gown and I have given Baturina consideration, but couldn't find much out about them.

LordJoshAllen

Reaction score
I could never wear something quite that extravagant, but I admire the garment and underlying sensibility. My level is about 'wears a lord's hat and fresh boutonnière in public'. Really the only thing I hate is your hair, because you have a lot of it and mine is speedily vanishing, damn it all.

I would like to know more about the quality of the materials, construction and fit of the garment. I would like to have a dressing gown and I have given Baturina consideration, but couldn't find much out about them.
Haha, thank you. I'm very impressed with it. I did a video review of this very jacket right here, I talk about the quality and the overall buying experience.

LordJoshAllen

Reaction score
A bit of an update. I did a video review of this smoking jacket, Baturina saw it, loved it, and have sent me a free jacket as a gift! A totally custom one of my choice. If anyone wants to see it I'd be glad to upload a few pics.

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A bit of an update. I did a video review of this smoking jacket, Baturina saw it, loved it, and have sent me a free jacket as a gift! A totally custom one of my choice. If anyone wants to see it I'd be glad to upload a few pics.

Yeah, go for it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads